Monday, March 18, 2013

St. Patrick's Week!

I love St. Patrick's Day and love the excuse to make it a whole week ordeal!

So we had Fruit Rainbows! So good for you and yummy!
We have Strawberries, Kiwi, Oranges, and blueberries with clouds made of Banana's and Plain Greek Yogurt! 


QC loved his breakfast, especially the yogurt!

We made 4 leaf clover's with feet! I helped QC with printing his feet, then let him paint LT's feet to make one for him as well! 


We took paper squares and made a rainbow. He loves to do this project no matter what it is we are making. 
Wednesday we had free play. Pulled out the sensory box and play dough and had at it. Sadly I wasn't thinking and didn't take any pictures! 


Next the we did a rainbow out of Fruit Loops, we glued them on and I admit he tasted some glue when he wanted to eat them. We just gave him his own bowl to snack on while making this.




Friday we made a rainbow out of hand prints!



Then we worked together to make a green pudding pie. The recipe I had was for a mint one but since Dad doesn't like mint we just made it a green vanilla one! QC loved getting to help mix and pour!



Saturday morning we had Rainbow pancakes! I must love my guys because I make them pancakes all the time and I can't stand them! 


Sunday! Of course my boys were decked out in Green!!




This Weeks Coloring Art:







All in all this was a great and fun week! Time to put away the St. Patrick's Day stuff and pull out the new sensory box! 
Next weeks post: F Week!


No comments:

Post a Comment