Sunday, March 24, 2013

F Week

Fish, Flowers, and Frogs Oh My!!!

   This week there was a LOT of paint involved! I am so much less anxious about the paint now. We did some of the crafts with LT as well!

      F is for Frog! He painted the paper plate half and glued on the eyes and tongue.

F is for Flowers! LT is the top one and QC had the bottom one! He loved dipping his feet in the paint!

Again LT is on the top and QC is on the bottom. He colored these plates with a blue crayon then we did the hand prints as fish! Did learn that LT is not good with the hand prints. He was way to interested in mushing the paint in his hand than opening it to put on the paper.

Then we painted our faces. QC wanted to be cats LOL. So cat's we were. He had lots of fun!
Another fish! With the paint that was already out for the flowers and a little more for multiple colors I let QC have at it on a paper plate! Then we painted some fins and a mouth to make the project complete!





Yup some are sideways but hey I was sitting at an angle here! 
We made some molasses cookies! I measured everything out in separate bowls then read the directions step by step while QC dumped and stirred. I did mix it the rest of the way at the end before chilling. Unfortunately I forgot to take a pic of the finished product :( They all went to work with Daddy so I wouldn't eat them!!

This Weeks Coloring Art:









Next Week: Easter Week!







No comments:

Post a Comment