Friday, August 2, 2013

Farm Week

This week we are doing Farm as our theme: See Pin Board HERE.

Dice and Graph was such a hit last week we had to do it again!



I was really impressed with how well he did this one. My help was by asking him which was the small one and then he would stick them on. I was proud of this one.


A few color cut and put together pages. QC loves these and they really come in handy while I am cooking or cleaning. 



This one was hard for QC. I need to get out and find him some left handed scissors soon.


He loves putting the puzzles together. I didn't follow the lines each time since I wanted him to have more of a challenge on putting them together.


Easy week and we are learning together what is best of QC. He seems to love the cut and glue things like these projects best so I am revamping and will start back up in a few weeks. 
Leap Pad 2 Crayola game has been played constantly as QC isn't feeling all that great and I noticed that without my guidance he is finally starting to figure out his colors! 



No comments:

Post a Comment