Saturday, August 10, 2013

Circus Week!!!!

       What a fun week for us!  I was at a loss at what to do for a weekly theme. So I called the husband and he said Circus. I went in search and found some AMAZING things. Pin Board HERE and the main preschool pack this time came from Here at Home School Connections and Here at Confessions of a Homeschooler. QC has been gravitating towards more writing and coloring and less crafts. So I am accommodating as much as I can. I have a few idea's in mind after reading a new post from 1+1+1=1 for tot boxes and I think this may be something we can work with during those times when LT is not wanting to be away from my arms.

        QC has fallen in love with the prewriting exercises so I made sure that we had them every day we did school.









Bingo Paint pictures are also something he loves to do.






Coloring 


We attempted to use scissors this week. He did ok if I held the paper but being the independent boy he is that didn't fly long. We will try again in a month or so.

The glue projects. QC got to try out glue sticks for the first time this week and they were an instant hit. He really liked the no mess aspect and being able to do it all by himself. We did several projects this week with glue. A few puzzles and a category worksheet.











Finally at the end of the week we had a fun day and made a clown!
Pom Poms, googly eyes and some paint. He had a blast dipping them into the glue and putting the hair on there. 



Next week: Robots!

No comments:

Post a Comment