Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentines Week

Since it's a holiday week we are doing crafts for Valentines Day.
First I printed out all the Valentines day printables that QC picked from Here.
Then I printed out lot's of hearts for him to color and let him have at it. It gave him something to do while I took care of LT who wasn't feeling all that great.
  I cut out all the hearts and a tree trunk and let him stick all the hearts to it to make a tree.



I cut out lots of hearts of different sizes for him to make a special gift for Daddy.


And then we painted for a while!


We did a Valentine picture for Daddy that took a great amount of work on QC. Paint on his hands and foot was hard for him but I am proud he was able to do it!

Took some of our paper squares and let him glue them to a Flower and Heart as gifts for Noni and Auntie Robyn!




 Our cooking craft this week is for Valentines as well because well what kid doesn't want to make sweets!!!

It was another great week! We are taking a break next week for Vacation and then on to D! 

No comments:

Post a Comment