Tuesday, February 5, 2013

C Week 2/5/13

Alright I admit I skipped school yesterday. I had one of those migraines where even breathing hurt! So QC and I cuddled on the couch and watched to much PBS while I waited on medication to kick in.

   Today though we made up for it! I got some sleep the migraine was much less painful today so we got to work with our crafts! QC tried out his new paint and surprisingly he put his hands in it and liked it!!!!
We did C-Cookie Monster from Here
We used the leftover paint and he made this and told me it was a bird! This is the first time he made something and was able to tell me what it was he was making!

C-Carrot from Here

And Still QC wanted to do more! So I pulled up C week Pintrest board and he picked this one Here
Then I got out a bingo paint picture ( I still haven't made it to get those) and we used so stickers to fill the circles.

He wasn't a fan of the stickers when they stuck to him. All in all a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment