Sunday, May 19, 2013

Transportation Week

QC loves ANYTHING with wheels. He actually obsesses about them, so it was only natural that we have a week where we focus on them.

   We took some paint, cars, and a box and make pictures with tire tracks. It was beautiful out so we did this one on the front porch! (bonus since we had rain on the way I didn't have to clean up any paint that was spilled).

   








We played a matching game where QC was able to try and match the vehicles! He did this over and over and got really good at it.


QC loves the projects where I give him pieces of paper to glue! This stop light was so much fun for him and super simple for me to get ready. I just traced circles with a white crayon for the lights and let him have at it. I always have pieces of scrap paper that I cut into squares since we do projects like this often.

The Digger truck! This was a color cut and glue together project. It is technically supposed to be movable with brads but I am not ready to have him playing with those.


Colored an airplane just for fun!


This was a new one for QC and I was impressed at how well he did once I explained what he needed to do. I did the cutting and he got to glue each item to the correct section. He noticed quickly that wheels were for the land! 



We also took a trip to the library and got some books on Fire Trucks and Firemen and a video with Fire Trucks  Big Trucks (daddy is a trucker so he adores these) and airplanes! 

We will be taking a week or two off for vacation. QC will still have his Tot Book  from 1+1+1=1 to work with when he is in the mood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment