Monday, April 22, 2013

H week

This week we started playing with ABCmouse.com. Not sure how well we are going to like it right now because QC is having a hard time maneuvering the mouse but he is trying and loving it right now. We did a couple of color, cut, paste crafts and more coloring pages. I have found he really loves when I leave them on his craft table with an open box of colored pencils (which also have become a fast love in this house). He can choose to color whenever I am in the kitchen and I love that he isn't going to be trying to help while I am at the stove.  I also keep the easel with dry erase crayons, pencils, and markers on hand when he get's bored and I am cooking.






QC also is loving to find things that begin with his letters. There was a lot of play with his toy helicopters this week. They hurt to step on by the way LOL. 
Next Post: Earth Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment