Wednesday, January 30, 2013

1/30/13

Today QC asked for his ABC song by bringing me the mouse... at 3 am! Needless to say he was sent back to bed. Once I was ready to get up for the day we had breakfast and I turned on the song (4 times!)
  I wrote out words on the Chalkboard  this morning. He was able to point out and tell me Boy today!!!! We worked with the flash cards and went through them several times. He picked our craft today from here. I gave him some crayons and pictures and let him create how he wanted. All in all a nice day of learning and fun.
QC was very proud of his Blue B Bird! I keep a pintrest board for each letter of idea's for crafts and let him decide which one he wants to do that particular day! Lots of fun for him!
So I wanted to start using bingo dobbers (I'm sure I spelled that so wrong LOL). I printed the right pages and then... forgot to get them! So I got creative with foam circle stickers for now. QC liked matching them up! 
He also discovered that the heart bracelets in his Sensory box make noise when you wear more than one!


No comments:

Post a Comment